Working as part of the Global Security Services organization, the role involves delivery of both transactional and subscriptional projects to strategic customers. Projects vary considerably between security reviews; design and implementation of Cisco security products; and involvement as part of virtual multi-discipline teams as the security lead in large-scale design and implementation projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
– Responsibility for delivery of both transactional and subscriptional project
– Lead in large-scale design and implementation projects
– Minimum of 8 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 6 must be on network security with a deep and primary technical focus.
– The candidate will possess expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
– Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
The candidate must have a deep knowledge on Firepower, ISE, and ASA
– Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
– CCIE Security qualified.